4/19/14

Ericka turns 18

HEHEHEHE AFTER HOW MANY MONTHS....
I AM FINALLY BACK YAY MEEEEEE CLAP CLAP

Last Saturday, 04122014 it was Ecka's 18th Birthday party.
Though it was a bit late (the celebration and the program itself) lol
I'm just kidding but seriously.... anyway yay for high school friends
debutsss because that is the only time we get to see each other and
bond hehe for reals... Why do we have to separate ways huhu why?!
lol drama feels. I know she is taller than me but i'm older than her.
Happy happy 18th birthday, bb!! Ugh waaitttt i am too speechless....
No words can express how much i love you hihi hearts everywhere,
anywhere, underwear lol i'm so funny... i know!

Photo flood time hehehehe x
photos aren't mine ✌








Her eighteen candles 




she just loves to dance lol


Her high school friends
a.k.a
Synergy people except for me yay me lol :(
(hashtag epal Ebeth as well pls hehe x)





YOU ARE FINALLY LEGAL HEHE GOODLUCK!!!!! HEART HEART HEART